This is the Bungo Stray Dogs Wiki's Discussion Policy. It describes the guidelines and rules of our Discussion area.
Before contributing to the Bungo Stray Dogs Wiki Discussions, please keep in mind a few best practices for conduct:
Be nice and treat people with respect.
- People from all around the world read and edit this wiki and its forums. Like any other collaborative project, not everyone will agree all the time. Keep comments civil and be open-minded about differing opinions. We're all here because we love the same topic.
Try to find existing discussions first, but don't be afraid to start a new thread.
- Please take a moment to sift through the Bungo Stray Dogs Wiki discussion boards to see if a discussion already exists about something you want to talk about. If you can't find what you're looking for, jump right in and start a new discussion!
Ask for help.
- Notice something that doesn't seem right? Or do you have a question? Ask for help here on the forums! If you need help from Wikia staff, please reach out on Community Central or via Special:Contact.
- The Bungo Stray Dogs Wiki community is happy to have you here. We look forward to seeing you around as we discuss this topic we all love.
- Harassment/Offensive commentary. This includes "Go kill yourself!", "THIS SUCKS", "This is b***s***.
- Obscene talk. This is an immediate block. No exceptions.
- Spam comments/Repeated comments.