|Also Known As||Demon|
|Birthday||November 11 (Scorpio)|
|Ability||Crime and Punishment |
(Преступлéние и наказáние; Prestupleniye i Nakazaniye)
|Occupation||Head of "Rats in the House of the Dead"|
|Affiliation||Rats in the House of the Dead|
Decay of Angels
|Manga Debut||Chapter 12|
|Anime Debut||Episode 24|
|Japanese Voice||Ishida Akira|
|English Voice||Ray Chase|
Fyodor is a tall and slim young man with long, dark, and messy hair that reaches his shoulders. His eyes are sharp and of a dark purple color, giving him a tired look. He wears what appears to be a buttoned white shirt and white pants; accompanied by a long black coat with white fur, and an Ushanka hat. He also wears red long boots.
Showing a calm and confident personality most of the time, Fyodor doesn't appear to fear to his enemies, boasting enough courage to let himself be captured by them. Despite being extremely arrogant, he is a straightforward and intelligent man with a truly sinister personality.
He calls himself a god. Always talking about the sinful nature of men, he possesses a strong religious belief. Ironically, Dazai names him "Demon", saying he had met Fyodor only once in the past.
His ability, Crime and Punishment (
- His ability name is the original Russian title for the book Crime and Punishment.
- The name of the organization of which he is the leader of, The Rats in the House of the Dead, is a reference to the actual Dostoevsky's work, The House of the Dead.
- He appears to have a habit of biting the tip of his thumbs, making them bleed.
- The logo of his organization consists of a cartoon-like design of a rat's head, with big hollow eyes and an enormous grin.
- According to him, he possesses 'a weak anemic constitution', in other words, anemia.
- He plays the cello, as shown in Chapter 47.5
- In the Dead Apple guide, it is written in there that Fyodor likes pretty people.