Fyodor Dostoevsky (フョードル・ドストエフスキー, Fuyōdoru Dosutoefusukī?, Russian: Фёдор Достоевский, Fyódor Dostoyévskiy) is the leader of the Rats in the House of the Dead and a member of the Decay of Angels. His ability is named Crime and Punishment
Fyodor is a tall and slim young man with long, dark, and messy hair that reaches his shoulders. His eyes are sharp and of a dark purple color, giving him a tired look. He wears what appears to be a buttoned white shirt and white pants; accompanied by a long black coat with white fur, and an ushanka hat. He also wears red long boots.
Showing a calm and confident personality most of the time, Fyodor doesn't appear to fear to his enemies, boasting enough courage to let himself be captured by them. Despite being extremely arrogant, he is a straightforward and intelligent man with a truly sinister personality.
He refers to himself as carrying out the lord’s will and always talks about the sinful nature of man. Ironically, Dazai names him "Demon", saying he had met Fyodor only once in the past.
His ability, Crime and Punishment (
Another hint towards the nature of his ability is that it didn't turn against him even when affected by Shibusawa's mist. It even declared itself to be the "punishment" to Fyodor's "crime" and said that they were closely linked.
|Crime and Punishment (|
|Manga Debut:||Chapter 42|
|Anime Debut:||Episode 29|
- The name Fyodor (Фёдор) means "divine gift".
- The surname Dostoevsky (Достоевский) means from Dostoev, Belarus.
- His ability name is the original Russian title for the book Crime and Punishment.
- The name of the organization of which he is the leader of, The Rats in the House of the Dead, is a reference to the actual Dostoevsky's work, The House of the Dead.
- He appears to have a habit of biting the tip of his thumbs, making them bleed.
- According to him, he possesses 'a weak anemic constitution', in other words, anemia.
- He plays the cello. 
- According to the guidebook:
- He thinks his strength is being faithful to God's will.
- He thinks his weakness is being unhealthy.
- His favorite type of person are people with a good complexion
- His motto is "Let the hand of God guide you."