Louisa May Alcott (ルイーザ・メイ・オルコット, Ruīza Mei Orukotto?) is a former member of the Guild, after which she joins the Renewed Guild after the organization's dissolution and split. She wields the ability Little Women.
Louisa has short, honey-colored hair that ends above her shoulders in subtle waves, and splits apart her bangs in the middle of her forehead. Over her head, she wears a dark brown ribbon tied on both sides of her head. Her eyes are green and she wears rounded, black glasses.
Louisa wears a white blouse with ruffles beneath the bust and at the end of her sleeves. Over this, she covers her shoulders with a cream-coloured shawl featuring an elaborate print of tree branches and leaves, and tassels on the hem. Below, she has a light mahogany skirt with black fasteners at the top, black-and-white tights with a diamond pattern, and simple, low grey boots.
A shy, introverted woman, Alcott has been shown to have a bit of social anxiety. As such, she is often afraid of a stranger attempting to talk to her, and former Guild member Edgar Allan Poe considers her to be a fellow "comrade in shyness".
Nevertheless, Louisa does seem to be quite intelligent as the tactician for the Guild. She is such a great strategist that she seems to be able to understand what the Armed Detective Agency would do with the information given to her without knowing anyone among the said organization.
She has been shown to possess incredible loyalty and faith in her chosen leader and refused to give up information on Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald even when she was threatened with bodily harm.
Louisa May's ability, Little Women (若草物語, Wakakusa Monogatari?) allows her to make time pass at 1/8000th of regular speed, but only while thinking alone in a private room. As the Guild's prized strategist, Fitzgerald considered her one of the most powerful ability users of the Guild.
- Enhanced Intelligence: She is a brilliant tactician. She has been shown to be able to accurately predict the actions of both the Armed Detective Agency and the Port Mafia despite not even having met them. With her intelligence and her power, she can write plans for every likely scenario to keep the Guild one step ahead of its enemies.
Though not much is known about Louisa's past, she has a mother and father back at home. She also found Lucy Maud Montgomery from the orphanage and recruited her into the Guild, whom Louisa once defended after Lucy had once failed a mission. When the former eventually switched careers after the fall of Moby Dick, Louisa bought Lucy a snowglobe.
- Bungo Stray Dogs Manga: Volume 13.
- The BONES anime simplifies her design a great deal. It changes the hair ribbon into a headband, solidifies the colour of her tights, and alters her shawl's pattern into an alternating pattern of light and dark zig-zag colours.
- Bungo Stray Dogs Manga: Chapter 45.
- Bungo Stray Dogs Manga: Chapter 45 (p. 92).
- Bungo Stray Dogs Manga: Chapter 45 (p. 89).
- Bungo Stray Dogs Manga: Chapter 26.